Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Artist of the Year?

Dear GRAMMY People,

Esperanza, I'm certain, is fabulous. How can she not be? But, and I'm not just saying this because I'd like to slap a diaper on him and nurse him to sleep most nights, how could you pass up the Bieber?

How could a young yet overgrown Ken doll with more talent in his little toe than most major populations have in all ten grown-up fingers be passed over like that?

And where was Kanye to defend him in his moment of need?

Sheesh.

Other than that (and the mental image of Mick Jaggar without the 10 pounds the camera supposedly adds forever burned in my brain), the show was outstanding.

For an infinitely better analysis, check out my friend, Ron, at http://www.BeDifferentlyOnline.blogspot.com/

Peace out,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment