Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Motherfreakinghood: The Musical

My BFF and life partner in all things creative, Sara, and I have been working for a year and a half on a muscial about motherhood.

With kids spanning ages one to 15 between us since we first began this project, we are deep in the trenches of child-rearing. While I can't go into too much detail, I can tell you the show covers pregnancy through high school graduation in less than 90 minutes, hitting on such topics as moving to the suburbs, dealing with the class bully and teaching your teenager to drive.

We are so very near the end of writing and look forward to seeing this baby we share take flight, likely next spring in Lawrence, possibly sooner in Chicago.

So please forgive the sporatic postings... I'm nesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment