Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

The One Where I Write Again

Have you lost weight? New hairdo? Whatever it is, you look great.

So maybe it's been a while. And it probably would be even longer had I not received a nice kick in the rear to put words onto the Internet again from Laura and Erin at Listen To Your Mother.

More on that in a bit. Let's catch up first, mmmkay?

When we last left off, I was sun-drenched and salt-washed after a week in North Carolina.

Since then...


I'm happy to report that so far:  none of our kids have dropped out of school, I now own two pairs of reading glasses and am fine with that because Dave Grohl wears them too, I don't miss writing a weekly column like I feared I might, "Mother%$!#Hood" has sold over 200 tickets so far, Amelia (unlike Ellie) has not backed into anything yet, pantry is done and rocks, I still have a Pinterest page and only spend 10 minutes each week on it, none of the pictures from Naked Beach have surfaced, I did not sympathy vomit with the puker and...

Listen To Your Mother goes up May 11th at Unity Temple on the Plaza.

Welcome to my oft-neglected blog. I hope to see you again soon. And by that I mean I hope I sit my a$$ down and write again before fall.

Rock Chalk!

No comments:

Post a Comment